Friday, October 31, 2008

Well , after returning from band practice . Lots of things to post .
Start the this 3rd post with good stuffs .
We have made Trumpet section tee .
Hmm , ok . It's was quite nice i guess . Collect it like after don't know how many days .
& got it done finally with lina .
Alright , here come the bad stuff (s) [ Don't intend to post everything ]

Well , i was quite sad since today before i went for band practice .
& when i go band , it was hell to me .
Seriously hell .
I don't know what to say or what to do .
Got that kind of feeling that i want to give up at this moment .
I was actually rewarded with a word call " Rubbish " .
Maybe i was way too kind . Maybe ? Maybe not .
So what should i do ?
I have no ideal . Maybe i should show my " Concert heat " right now .
Simply because things didn't improve much as what i want .
I didn't expect much . I really didn't .
Like what bridget say . Maybe i really treat them good enough .
& i think it's what i get today .
I remember when i was a Section Leader , i only Rasie my voice 2 times .
So what should i do ?
Hmmm , shout ? scream ? punish ?
Or maybe i can't teach them well enough .
Maybe i was a really bad Section Leader after all .
I don't wish to think , i don't even want to think . But i can't
Whenever bad stuffs was told about my section , i really sigh .
For don't know how many times .
Well , suhailin cried today because of the section .
Her section wasn't as worst as mine .
So what should i do ?
Jump off building ? Well , i feel like crying . I feel like .
But what's the point .
No point . Just some tears and after that nothing much again .
Well , i only got something to say .
" Prove to me that i'm wrong . "
I promised , what if i broke the promise ?
I took a risk , believe anot . Now it lies with the section . If it still the same .
I get into a big big really big trouble .
Good luck to me .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home