Tuesday, November 11, 2008

It's 3.21 am now .
I was really wondering what the hell i'm doing here .
Well , things are really bothering me recently .
I mean , really .
Not because of band .
It's just something .
I always thought i could be like strong standing up
which i always did .
But i lost the game this time round . I couldn't .
&
i really thanks by friends for like asking " You okay ? "
Even face to face which they don't usually dare to ask or something ..
It was been weeks i guess .
Yes , proooffff .
There's a 10 days break from band .
Yes , i love it .
Seriously .
I mean which band members don't ?
Starting from 19 , you couldn't see me in town or something ..
You could see me in Yuying secondary .. Hougang mall .. Kovan .. Just these few places !
You can really really spot me there .
Well , i don't know what the fucking hell i'm talking about .
My eyebag are really really heavy .
I couldn't sleep .
Or maybe i don't want to sleep due to my stubborness.
Well , i really like and love recieving messages when i'm asleep .
I got 7 currently .
But some doesn't seems really in a good looking shape .
Or in fact i look them at the messages in a bad way .
Who knows .
But still , i'm happy .
I haven't been recieving much recently .
For some sort of reasons .
Which you can really kill me .
My eye seems to be closing . But not now .
I need someone to talk to . But i don't need .
Who knows what i'm trying to say .
I'm super full of random-ness . No , in fact weird-ness .
Isn't it th same i mean .
fmi ( for my info ) , thing change i guess .
I mean i wish i have things that i want .
I'm not rich or whatever . I'm just pampered since young .
I could really be very very happy , very if work & earn money myself ,
& get myself a drink with my money .
I would be super happy .
Oh well . Wait .
What the hell am i talking about again .
I mean it's not related .
Nevermind ..
I guess i shall go bed now .
Bye .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home