Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Sup people .
I swear this post gonna be super random .
Yea , everyday goes well i guess . For today .
Well , but firstly , i woke up late .
Arghh , so it means late for band ! Laughs .
Alright alright , i was quite happpy .
No intrusment to bring to Peixin's Pirmary .
Oh anw , we went peixin's primary for an exchange today .
Reach there around 9.30 i think .
Peixin's school kids are super super cute till it make my throat hurt somehow .
But it's alright anyway .
They are super super noisy yet cute .
Super super omggggg .
Me and bridget and some seniors took damn super long to make them settle down .
To take a photo of them . Omggg .
Kill mee . But yea , i manage to .
* three cheers to everyone *
Exchange was quite ..... fun i guess .
Yet super duper hot .
Alot of funny things happened .
Danwei make me laugh like mad . Don't know who's danwei ?
I show you .
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Tada !
I tell you , she got a real real big boobs .
: X
Gosh , alright .
Rubbish . She's a damn omg joker ever .
We were like waving to the mrt right beside px(peixin) primary .
All HER fault .
Yes , DANWEI . IT'S YOURS .
Haha !
Back to the story .
Wait .. somehow somewhat she say she want go prawning .
Laughs , she was blaming me and bridget for not bringing her out .
Oh nononono , little kid should stay at home alright : D
Back to story . [ again ?! ]
Had lunch in the school . Provided .
Hmmm , quite nice ? Not bad ? Bad ? Very bad ?
Whatever it is . Can eat can already . Heeeeeeeee .
Combined and stuffs .
This is how cute the student's are .
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
I remember their name alright !
Top left hand corner : Obama !
For the 2nd one , that's right beside is : The one that is super dao .
The bottom 1st one : Rihanna ! Why ? { Cause it sounds alike . }
The bottom 2nd is : Haziq
Omg , he's super cute . I mean Haziq .
He got a super super nice eye . It's just that he's lacking of some teeth .
Omg , ok , super bad . He's the cutest ! & somehow somewhat he's really super cute !
& 'Rihanna' loves to run around .
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Ding dong ! Story time .
Ok , now it's about hair .
I can't stand my hair right NOW .
It's super thick . I mean it's like REALLY .
But yet i die die dont want to trim it .
Stubborn .
I had got lots of hair style this year .
These are some of them .
-
-
-
--
-
-
-
Are you like suprised ? Alright , i love to have weird weird hairstyle .
Sorry lahhhhhhhh .
Ok , everyone change lesson .
-
-
-
-
-
Back to story ..
Yes , and this is the photo that i took like quite long to settle them down .
Gosh . It's kind of killing me .
Tada !
-
-
-
-
-
( from the picture , you can see bridget acting like a P1 , which she really looks like )
Alright , i think i shall sleep early . Town tomorrow again .
I gonna buy planner . Which i really need to make full use of my time now .
N's is coming .
I shall start my revision soon .
And i guess i'm used to the piercing silences of my phone .
Well , it's fate i guess .
Bye people : D



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home