Sunday, December 7, 2008

Roses !
Yayyy , i recieved 5 roses .
Many thanks to henderson band members , cheng fang , huiyi , lisa , guowei , huiting & viandra !
Welll , thanks for the roses !
Alright , PASSIONE III ( concert ) was a great sucess !
Really ,
it was super so unexpected .
Hope people who came did enjoy themselves .
And well .
It's kind of Full House .
Wait wait .
I think lots of people was thinking that there's no aircon during our concert .
Or maybe there's no aircon in our school .
Laughs .
Damn suay , i was like about to run down to the canteen to have some water .
When i open the door in the hall .
First person i saw was Viandra .
I was like " Omgomgomgomg "
So i was like " Omg ! "
And i rush and closed the door .
I heard " Wah , got aircon ah . "
Lol !
I was like wth ?
Quite a number of wrong notes i played .
Gosh , please .
None for syf .
I ALMOST screw up for solo .
Was kind of scared.
Overall was nice .
Really really nice .
There's lots of photo . But didn't post it up here .
Shall edit some day .
Was kind of not feeling well now .
Omggggggg , ok .
I gonna cut my hair again .
Cut it even more bangs .
LOL .
I don't look kiddy anyway . I don't okay !
Whatever it is .
Enjoy the photo . ( There's only 5 )
Laughs , shall post more !
Bye !
















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home