Tuesday, July 7, 2009

A is healthy .
B gives me a WOW factor .
C is my half of everything .
D seems dirty .
E is cool .
F is a bad word !
G are whatever .
H everyday !
I seems like a nerd .
J I can't think of any .
K Is me !
L sucks .
M are whatever . They are losers .
N maybe not .
O are nice .
P loves me .
Q can't think of any .
R is harmful .
S disgust me .
T are better than * think *
U are harmful too .
V wakes me up
W is healthy !
X is fucking disgusting .
Y are fun yet ..... ?
Z cross it !




It's the 2nd year already . I've not been doing anything . I felt stupid that i let go .
It was really stupid . Could the time turn two years back ?

I promise . I will never let it go .

Well , it's over afterall . i doubt it will be back too .

So , whatever it is , love what you're having now . Tell them you love them .
Tell your friends , tell your boyfriend/girlfriend .
You will regret when you lose them . You will ........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home