Friday, August 7, 2009

Photobucket


A random photo to post . This was a few months back . If i were that few months back wg , i would cherish things more .
I would have studied more .

Oh , that point of time . I was damn freaking despo for dimple . So i tried using pen to poke myself during lessons .
HAHAHA . k . I know it's lame . but what i heard was , you will really get dimple by poking .
And after days poking . I've got a little bit of dimple ! Hahahah . Not sure till now . Dont really go to the mirror and smile .


About everyone's smile . There's this very special thing about smile .

Sometimes , it attract people's attention . Sometimes . Smile in front of the mirror and tell yourself
" A smile a day , keeps my worries away ! "

It can be awesome sometimes . You smile everyday . Everywhere . It's free ! Totally free . So . SMILE ALL DAY LONG .
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA . ok , that's laughter . Crap .

I'm down with flu like again . Like again !
If i'm not wrong . i was sick like weeks ago . Just recovered from it not long . or maybe i've never recovered at all .
Hahaha , who knows . Have you guys seen the haze too ?
Remember to bring sunglasses and a piece of wet towel whenever you are .
In case the sunglasses is filled with fog , you can wipe it . And wear sunglasses in case it hurt your eye ! Hahaha .
You never know when you're gonna get like ... sore eyes .

Anyway , went to the doctor . I can tell that doctor are rich now . The have the $.$ face .
And make me wanna rob them . MUHAHAHAHAHA . ok . I shall rob them someday . Hee .

Alright . thinking back about what happened . I've been mugging for my prelims . For dont know what fuck reason .
My school prelims starts on Monday (?) and after three days , they gave us a break . Which is thursday . A normal school day .
Hahaha , maybe they predict that i will be sick on that day . Woohoo . Ok , nonsense .

Now , i wanna go chomp chomp and have a great dinner . Maybe some other place will do too . Then ,
watch movie ! It has been ages since i've been to the theater . And lastly , meet up all the alumni ! I miss them shity .
Somehow somewhat , i'm gonna mug again . Imagine everyone is watching NDP at home or live and me studying in the room .
Oh .... that's sad . But whatever . I'm gonna chiongggggggggggggggggggggggggg !


Heee , okay . i'm off . Anyway , thinking back . Not ahead . I ask myself this .
" I've never been that strong . Have i ? "

Have you ? :D

Ok , ending another random picture . MUACKSSS . lol .



EDITED .

Oh , anyway. Earlier on just now when i was playing PS2 with my little cousin at my sister room .
The television burst ! LOL . no Joke . At first i saw smokes coming out . And then my little cousin start screaming .
I asked him to shut up . And then . The television came out a lot of smoke . LOL .
Then he ran around the room and house later on .
And just nice , my auntie came and fetch him . After opening the door , he was still screaming . Later then .
My sister room is filled with smoke . I wonder how is she gonna kill me later on . :S


Photobucket

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home