Thursday, July 23, 2009

Random post .

Have you guys watch the Cadbury Eye brown Adv ?



Do watch it if you haven't .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVblWq3tDwY

Alright ...
I shall start my post with my classmates birthday which was on 16 July .

Koh Wei Ting's Birthday
If you don't know who Wei Ting is , she's someone who a fan of Luo Zhi Xiang .

She turned 16Th on 16 July ! Like me , 16 on 16 January !
And just imagine how much would you spent on your friend birthday ?


$50 ? $100 ? $200 ?


Illi , My classmates and I spent more than 400 $ on her bloody Sex-teen birthday .
Hahaha , you must be wondering why i left my friends name first . Because she gave a lot .
Yesyes , this was what we plan for her .


- NUM bag .
- Birthday Cake from Swensens .
- Baby G watch .
- A mini BBQ .
- and some small small stuffs that makes big difference .


In the bloody morning , i was late thanks to her . If you guys has been reading my blog .
I've got a NUM shoulder bag which is black in colour ( ? )
I don't really like that bag that much , so i don't bring it out unless it's camp .
So , i bought that big heavy bulky bag just for her . ( whatever )





We gave her this bag which was from many people in our class and other class .
It was a surprised for her , it was during recess time i guess . We ran up the class .
When she came in . Her reaction was like " Oh my god x100 "
She was really happy .



then , they bullied her by covering her head with the bag .


After school , everyone rushed home like some crazy ass .
Just for the BBQ thing .
When i we was there . The birthday girl was studying -.-

Yes , like i said earlier on . A mini gathering . Only 10 peopleeee .

Done with her bday .

A little more about school

Have you ever wonder how fantastic my class was ?
It was blacklisted as the " Worst class of Secondary 4 " in the school .
Well , not as if we want it .

A photo to prove .



Proven . And a little more about school .
Have you ever tried putting your fist into your mouth ?

Try it ! * please wash your hands first *

Sebastian ( the photo ) can't .


I can't .


Henry can !



Just imagine how big henry's mouth is .

And take notice of your friends . Do they have double chin like this ?




Hahaha , i bet some of you guys don't know if your friends / people around you does have all these weird stuffs .
Check them out . Haha . It's fun knowing things about them .




Alright , i don't have the blogging bug with me right now . Can't post much either .



Anyway , do take care of your health . * Wash your body wash your hands too . *
I'm sick for those who don't know . I'm on a two days MC . Returning to school tomorrow !
How much i missed my classmates and my desk .




I'm gonna be a geek . A studying geek . Prelims are round the corner . Which means N level is coming too .



N level papers are ready . Am I ? No .
P/S : If you've been wondering why i haven't been posting much , it's because my dog bite the USB cable wire , thus , i couldn't upload the photos .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home