Saturday, July 11, 2009

The rain is falling with great impact of accents outside my window
When i took a look out from the window , i don't like that the facts of the sky is black

That darkness surrounding is making me feel so aghast all of the sudden
I tried to daunt as much as i could
Every attempt I've made had failed


It’s like dark clouds enshrouding the vision
I can barely see
Like my mind isn’t working , I could barely move my being
Entangled in self-inflicted sorrow
Nobody knows


Looking at your long lost message , kept my eye watery
tears like my friends told me not to abandon them
' not right now ' they yelled

what i told them was ,
" I'm leaving you guys for good
I screwed my life upside down like a fool
that i could drown myself in alcohol "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home