Sunday, October 18, 2009

Oh . If you don't know . Last ..... tuesday or wednesday .

I've graduated !


I don't know if I'm coming back next year , like who knows . Oh , no point cursing me of not coming back to Secondary 5 . Because I've already taken the exams . So back off losers like Jerry .
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA . okay , clever people know who it is . I love insulting you because you make a fool out of yourself before . It's the last time or whatever I see your face lah . Oh ! Anyway , Do you know who I'm referring to ?


Nope you don't loser .



Ok , the graduation photos are kind of WOOO . Because there's total of 4 picture of me in the video show or whatever you think of . Can you imagine it was there displaying for like .... 5 seconds or so .

Apparently , I don't really give a damn .

So what now ?


Nothing ! I'm just here to tell you .


I've graduated as a Secondary 4 lor !





P/S : If you don't know , this is a bias post which I'm trying to refer to someone I hate and someone my friends detest too ! Woo , don't need to see that face anymore . HAPPY OR WHAT .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home