Thursday, December 10, 2009

All these came to your mind when i didn't update .

1. No time .
2. Busy .
3. Working .


Hell wrong . I could be the world laziest person ever !

I was talking to J yesterday on MSN yesterday . I said ..

Hey ! You know there's such things like look-alike Chinese Caucasian ? Would you ever consider them ? Then , she started telling me about her childhood with Caucasians . She would consider them as long as they are Caucasian .

Then , she started about Asian genes , and she mention about how strong Asian genes was .
So i came out with this solution .

Chinese Caucasian(CC) + Caucasian(C) = 1/2 Caucasian (1/2C) !

& when a 1/2C hooked up with a C , you get 3/4 C .

And it goes on and on . I even asked her . So will they ever get like PURE C ?
Weird right ? But worth to think about .

Way too AWESOME .

I guess i hate how my life works right now . Seriously . So what if i got things that i wanted .
I mean , i need love . And i'm serious about it . Okay , maybe it's just for this period of time when i'm so fucking weak .
You know in a relationship , a third party actually hurts everyone .


Now , you're making me so-oh confused . You make me go round and round without knowing where i'm heading too . Okay , i'm gonna pick up the courage up . Woo hoo . Life sucks . Thanks , how much i knew from the beginning .











OH YES . I GOT THIS FRAKING SHORT HAIRCUT . OMGZCXC .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home