Wednesday, November 11, 2009

5 things about my workplace .


- One of my colleague , Sophia , called me a lipsticks boy . Because most of the time , my lips appears to be red . And that made Illi tag me as lipstick boy .

- & again , Sophia address me as Ah Girl . And that makes me call him an Ah Boy and make us good friend !

- Work was fun , but tiring . I don't know why the heck I'm wasting my time working while i got band to juggle with . I hope i survive .

- It was second day of night shift ! I think it's the last i think , unless the hotel is full house next week . Night shift was another fun thing , I wish i would date with it everyday . But after giving a second thought , It wasn't that good after all . Even though you get to eat supper and watch shows for 3 hours without doing anything , but when there's a job , you will be scared to go alone . I swear .

- I think i need to go on a diet . Getting fatter . Colleagues there likes to talk about food , and then , we had promised to buy food for each other on .... sunday ! Yay ! Sounds great . But fattening . Oh well ......

Guess what ? It's 3.26 a.m. right now . I think i should be turning in . Another thing to be glad about . It's my off day today ! Yay !




Ok , goodnight . Or rather , good morning .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home