Saturday, October 31, 2009

Hey people . There few things i shall update you about me .

First of all , most of you don't know about it . I'm currently working at Swissotel which is located at City Hall .
& Of course , I'm not working in banquets or housekeeping . Hard to explain tho . So if you're at City Hall , do leave me a text or to have dinner or lunch with me ! You know it's sick to eat the food there everyday when I'm working.

Secondly , I'm going shopping with my sister and shopping online as well ! I still got doubts either to get myself a wallet or get myself a BlackBerry Bold . Ahh , and in case you don't know , it's shopping with me sister . Not going shopping with her . In another words , she will be spending my money . Hahaha , but i guess it's rather alright since we're siblings .


Lastly , not forgetting .

Happy Halloween !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home