Saturday, November 10, 2007

arghhh. I guess i'll get back to blogging.
Well. band today. i was late. Seriously. I was late.
venice called my phone 2 times. i left it as silence. And later he called my house.
I got woke up by that call. LOL. and i found out that i was late.
The conversation came out like that. ( about )
Venice : Hello, Weng Guan ar?
Me : Ya. ( still damn blur )
Venice : Why you never come for band ?
Me : ( suddenly knew i was late ) errrrrrr..... I'll be late.
Venice : Ok. Bye.

i hanged off the phone. I was like rushing like mad ass.
Reached band room. Mr Phua asked me why im late. I jsut suddenly cannot speak up. WHY ?
Maybe the band was like looing at me ? Lucky he say " wake up late ? " and i jsut replied Yah
Went to the sit. He talked. And we went for sectional. =.=
Not long later. Shi Hui came. -,-
Should have meet her at the mrt and walk to school together.
LOL. well.
I am damnnnnnn stress now over lots of stuffs. Yuppe.
gtg also. BYEBYE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home