Thursday, May 15, 2008

LOOK !
nice picture right ?
That's what me and illi did during math lessson .
It's was damn bored . I swear .
Today lessons was BORING .
We changed sitting arrangement :D
I sit with a fake breast . Nice bullying her :D how sweet .
PE , they had 2.4 .
They ran , weeeeeeee . i ran with jingyi when he's on the 2nd round .
& history there's only 4 passes .
2 from 3F 2 from 3G .
Gosh , i think i will fail .
& i know i will fail math & english . That's for sure .
Next thursday having PTC . ( parents teacher conference )
What crap mans .
I bet my mum will talk alot , i swear .
She will be like bullets shooting out everything . EVERYTHING .
=.= !!
went home , was late for band practice .
Took own sweet time too . didn't really care , cause i wasn't informed it wasn't 3.15 .
so i couldn't bother much .
I walked , too my own sweet time . how sweet ~
i noticed something , very very omg .
& anw , tomorrow getting back results .
T.T
i will fail for sure .
I'm already in the holiday mood , june holiday i won't be playing alot .
I will study . i promise .
I must mug even it's not exam .
I'm gonna be bookworm ! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee .
tag reply on the next post . SORRY .
damn lazy . :x
& illi want to read my blog .
LOL .

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home