Monday, June 23, 2008

Good news to me ? [;
#1 - I got a chance to go japan ! I was selected one out of the 4 to go . I'm damn happy . But ! Need to pass the audition . Deyi & Tk . Oh bad . I don't think i stands a chance anymore .

#2 - My parents brought me a phone ! K850i . Was wondering why right ? It's because today the voucher ends today ! That's why . & my sis is jealous . I swear . Yes , & whatever . I'm too happy today . Lazy to be bothered . Whatever . I use my phone more then her alrights ! & the keypad thing can go REPAIR !

This is the 2 things that made me like damn happy . Esp the japan thingy .
I swear i gonna work hard on it . *stress stress*
Need to learn all the scales everything . I think i know what i going to play already .
I think ! I not sure it's gonna be acceptable . Yawns .
Now i really got to balance up my studies and band . That's the hardest thing .
I went town today with siyan ! Wow , like finally . But was dead tired after whole day of school ?
Like walk alittle bit like damn tired already . LOUSY .
Siyan keep stepping on lemons . She must be wierd cause she love lemons ;]
I don't know why either . I'm having headache like everyday ?!
Tomorrow go see doctor ! No school tomorrow for me ! No attire check ! Yea !
But i need to go school like afternoon for section and go cut my hair .
I shall be an ugly boy for now i guessed , i dont wanna get into trouble anymore .
Enough ! Be a good boy now . Until i pass my audition =P
I going to have slope from tomorrow onwards ?
Slope = no town . I gonna bear with it for like 1month before it grows longer .
No town-ing anymore ! Be a good and decent boy .
Nothing much to post ! Guthbuay !

Tags replies !
Zhengyi - Hey yo ! Sup !
Joanne - No why . LOL !
llyap - Hahahah . i will !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home