Sunday, June 15, 2008

14 June 2008
Went Zoo with lit cousin sister stead and sister .
Woke up , changed , Zoo , dinner , home .
Nothing happened today . Went out with yan , went amk & bishan .
& i'm suspecting i'm having blood clot stucked on my damn brain .
I'm damn worried . I dont know what to do . I dont want to see a doctor . Nahnahnah .
16 to 18 june will be away !
Away = Not blogging .
Have got band camp . 17 is investiture , damn F scare .
Nothing much to post . I hope my stupid eye sight or brain thingy get well soon.
Drinking Chardonnay , 13 or 16 % of ALC .
Sweet , nothing much .
Gdthbuay & save th earth !

Tags replies .
Bridget - LOL . Ok , set ! You must go japan .
wanyii - huh ?
JOVAN! - what what what .

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home