Monday, June 2, 2008

Omg , i can't believe i'm actually still blogging at this time .
Yesterday i did went botanic garden but only for awhile due to th time .
Was damn sorry cause i couldn't stay till the end .
NEVER go botanic garden after 7 , you will regret someday .
Go only with a big group , i say BIG group .
Yesterday me & siyan went study , it was total crap . why ?
Cause i only studied abit . How great .
10 percent was studying . 30 was eating , the rest playing =.=
Tomorrow gonna really study with my Omg apple pie .
I'm currently really really addicted to Apple Pie ! ApplePie is LOVED .
Back to story ,
Me & SiYan went to Botanic Garden cause of the Change'08 concert .
Although like stay awhile BUT it was nice .
Actually don't want to leave , but it because of TIME, TIME, TIME & TIME !
We actually like kindda sense something .
SiYan felt something pulling her .
& i actually heard baby laughing & she heard baby crying .
Was like BIG,FAT&WOW ( X 100 ) .
& went out with a wet hair due to the water evaporation ?!
I found out something ,
when i car or van or whatever travel on a NORMAL road with traffic light ,
& when mrt travels outside ( can see thing one lahs ) ,
A car or EVEN van ( bus is out for sure . =.= ) travels FASTER then MRT .
WOW ?!
I have been going out alot lately & my bus card is running out of money as always .
Just went supper with JingYi not long ago . It's super duper cool .
He stays th same block as me . Like OMG ?!
We can go school together like everyday ,
meet for supper, breakfast, lunch or even dinner !
It's rare to see classmates staying in the same floor . WOOOOO .
Okay , this is super duper cool .
Nothing much to post already . BORED-DOM .
& I DID SAW SOMETHING ON THE WAY BACK HOME & I ran .
I saw those things . My luck isn't good this few days . Omfg .
Luck isn't good = go out less :D

TAGS REPLIES
TO ALL who asked me to link them - LINK DONE . ( for those that i remembered . )
Hazyrah - LOL !
LLyap - sorry for ?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home