Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Blog !
Today the class was damn hot .
I can't stand it . Aircon at 16 degree please !
Change new tagboard , cause feedback was it sucks & I AGREE .
Today went Hougang Mall to buy my house .
Total was about 60 plus . =.=
I have been really spenting alot of money .
Damn it ,
Today school was bored .
Real bored , play with phone during MT
& OMGFGDXZZZZ .
I didn't owe teacher any homework at all since from the beginning .
Omfgasxzzzzzzz .
The class was like WOW !
Classmates was getting irrtating like everyday .
I've still got alot of things to buy .
Friday is Singapore Great Sales !
OMFGFDSXXZZZZ.
I can't wait , I CAN'T WAIT .
I got tons of things to buy .
Like ,
-colour contacts
-Gucci wallet
-3 more top
-3 more bottm
& lots more .
I am blogging like so damn early cause of Illi !
Ya , today nuris & Illi pei me go buy shoe .
Must like say thanks to them in my blog .
THANK YOU to Nuris and Illi !
I got nothing to post alredy . How bored .
Byebyes !

Tags replies .
Bridget - wooo ! Stop being crazy . HAHAHAHA . like wow, cause you blog is alive ! dont blog lah . later affect your studies ! hahahahaha . retain retain ! jkjk(:
wanyii - wow , lol . first time ah . Sec 2 camp now ! hahahahha. envy siol .'
Yanping - relink soon , sorry !
Xiu - you never leave your link !
N E O - huh ?
Yap - LOL ! dont sad lahs .
ILLI - new tag board !
Joanne - change already . SOME PEOPLE PON SCHOOL TODAY ;D
VANESSA - hahaha . nevermind lahs . man man lai !

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home