Saturday, May 17, 2008






Started off with photos , the first photo was nice .
Went off with shihui siyan & jianwei .
I was late ! For th first time , i was the last to reach .
I took my time , really took my own sweet time .
Jianwei wasn't late lahs ! I wasso shocked .
Met around 1.30 , jianwei reach about 1.37.
& i reach about 10 minutes later .
Can't blame , i took my own sweet time my taking bus .
Went to heartland mall , bought a earpiece , cost me $29 .
Shouldn't have bought it . Damn it .
I have been spenting alot of money this week .
& yet , i still got TONS of list of things to buy .
Yawns .
Today , i bought a BANANA !
A yellow Banana , it was like so cute .
I want the Mushroom wallet , but it's meant for girls .
I love mushroom , it's like so cute la .
Had LJS for lunch & Food Republic for dinner at Vivo city !
I haven't been there for a long long time .
I swear . It has been a very very long time . Count by Months.
Months ? Yes , months NOT weeks .
I guessed i was really cheered up abit .
It happened today morning . & i crieddd .
It have been a very very long time since i cried .
Gosh , why should i .
Then headed to sentosa .
Wanted to walk to palawan beach .
But walked to siloso beach .
== walked all the way back again . Walk, walk & walk .
Laughing here and there . Talk so louding like who cares .
Watched sunset . It was a great sunset i believe .
I love it . I haven't been to sentosa since 27 oct 2007 .
I remembered .
I though was 28 , but shihui say was 27 .
After eatig dinner went slack slack .
& headed home by mrt .
Laugh so loudly in the train lah .
People keep looking .
After that saw Pris and Step .
Say hellos then walked back to my friends .
Reached potong pasir & say byes .
That's for my day .
& a fake smile actually solve everything . (:

Tag replies .
Illi - LOL . thanks thanks . cause the tagboard is mad .
Hazyrah - LOL . blah blah blah .
wanyii - if that's a good solo , i think you're damn wrong :D Jy on your playing & press one time . dont spam the tagboard .
Jiaojun - hurhurhur . whateverrrr .
Junisa - whateverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr .
Passerby - I know who you are .

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home