Friday, May 16, 2008

I flunked my papers .
That's my first sentence for the blogof the day.
Less then 11 month to SYF indoor .
Less/more then 2 month to common test 2 .
My result was shit . I swear , it was total shit .

English paper - 55/140
Science - 41/100
History -34 / 100
Chinese 89/150
EMaths - 56/100
Amath - 22/70

Saw my Fucking results ?
Thursday is PTC . I'm dead for sure .
I MUST
- Stop towning always .
- Study more .
- Mug with the Os level students .
- Study more then Band-ing
I'm damn pissed off with the bloody results .
What fucking kind of result is this siol . cb .
1 more common test & to end of year .
You want to Promote OR Retain ?
fcukfcukfcuk !

Alrights , today had band .
Play, what a wonderful world , Peter & the Wofl & The King Across The Water
Other then what a wonderful world , i got solo for the 2 pieces .
Gosh , The Kind Across The Water piece solo wasn't easy , but fun to play .
But 'm scare .
After band went eat with senior . I swear i will missed it .
New friends after they leave , new group .
New thinking , NEW attitude i guessed unless i tell myself i won't changed .
Walked to kfc again , walked with a slow speed .
Real slow . But yet , i enjoyed this moment with them .
Joking & laughing all th way .
Went to eat , headed to ps after eating .
It's was fun . Real fun . I swear .
Went yamaha , bought quite a number of things .
Totally cost me $50.40 .
I bought two trumpet leather protector thingy . ( $14.67 each )
Bought a Trumpet bag a i think i need it in the future . ( $20 somthing )
Cause 'm plannig to take grades .
Didn't bought the good one , due to not enough money .
Bought a Polishing Gauze for th piccolo & flute . ( $6.30 )
Then after discount was $ 50.40 .
Walked walked in ps with school uniform . Yucks .
Headed home after that .
yea , that's my day .
& sentosa tomorrow , watching sunset .
Guess either bad or good things gonna happend .
It will , trust me .

Tags replies .
siyan - okok . relink soon .
Joanne - WHEN DID YOU ?!
wanyii - Dont spam for sake .
DANWEI - My art is distinction one okay . Shall tag on your blog soon :D
Illi - LOL . so early sleep for what siol .
fang - okok . soon !!
hazyrah - what what what . Someone cried today . HEEHEE .

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home