Tuesday, May 27, 2008

This is jianwei !

This is me & my unique fringe !

I went to the barber again .
I was going there to pei jianwei to reborn his fringe .
But the uncle ask want dye anot .
Then i like O.O
I dyed ! I mean highlight .
Both $15 each & I really love it .
Nothing much . Goodthbye .
Tags replies .
Weiting - i shall tag back lahs !
derrick - what siol . link you lahs . But i'm lazy .
❥Joanne; - But you can't . hahahaha . Thursday you can see already. & MYHAIR ISUNIQUE .
hazyrah - i went cut , the barber cut until half way got heart attack . sad siol . LOL !
Bridget - of course hip lah . not hip then not your junior already . MUHAHAHA .
passerby - lol . not sure either .
Xiiu - hahahahahha . thanks for the tagggingg ! :D ya , it's super cute .

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home