Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Sushi !
Had sushi for lunch , it doesn't contain much fats .
I'm on idet for your info , muhahhahahaha .
I'm eating alot recently and fats i growing like as always ?
Went out study . Big fat WOW (X 100)
But only studied abit .
School was boring again , real boring .
Tomorrow having band practice & PTC .
Gosh , i hate PTC .
Teacher gonna say bad stuffs about me again .
But there's nothing much ! (:
i have been acting very very guai in school .
Good comments pleaseeeeee ;D
Bad news !
During june holiday the weather will rise to 48degree .
Omfgsfdxxzzzzx . manzzzzzz .
I shall not be towning alot during the holidays .
but still . i want my colour contact lense .
GREEEN !!!!
I can't wait for sg great sales .
It's on friday !
Gosh gosh gosh !
I'm going to shop like crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy .
alrights , nothing much to blog .
byebyes .
& please tag before you leave .
It's basic manner . thanks .

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home