Thursday, May 22, 2008

Bowling was what th sec 3NA did today(:
Morning had talk by MRneo .
He somehow kindda disappointed with us . You can like see it yourself .
After talking went back class .
My results wasn't great or nutral at all .
It sucks . Really sucks .
Mum went to the PTC , fuke her upside down .
she's like talking so damn fuckin loudly & blablabla .
I get really pissed a few times . But no choice .
Had band , everything went as per normal .
Sectional whole day . Oh , this is so damn boring . I swear .
Band tomorrow again , & going down ps to get myself a new water bottle ;D
How great , & my wallet isn't go well . It says " Use me wisely please " .
But i didn't heed it advice ):
I need to save money for some stuffs & my colour contacts is still not bought yet .
RAWRRRRRR .
Okay , some random-ness,
I bought a brown pen yesterday ! Weeee , sweet .
Great , i got brown pen again & i bought a assessment book too . (:
Alrights , nothing much to post .
ZI-BA-BOOM !

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home