Saturday, May 24, 2008

Sorry readers !
I didn't online yesterday due to something .
Yesterday was FCUK . Really , this is what happened .
I was playing with Hazyrah , i took her SIM card .
Laugh laugh laugh then like that lahs .
Then a FUCKER , walked past her . He talked to her .
Then he ask for th SIM card , & i was totally pissed off .
This was NOT the FIRST time . Listen , NOT THE FUCKING FIRST TIME .
FUCK HIM UPSIDE DOWN .
I can't believe i was very very angry .
It's damn bloody rare to see that i'm angry , i swear .
I scold all i could scold , i diao him all i can . I scolded as loud as i could .
@!#$$%^&%$^#@ came out from my mouth .
It really came out ALOT of times .
I was fucking-ly pissed .
& i was angry till i ignored th 3 girl , illi hazyrah and nuris .
It's was their fault & i wasn't EVEN angry with them .
Was really sorry about it , i wasn't bad mouth-ing you all at all alrights ?
Had band after school .
Was release around 5.30 due to the family dinner ?
Went out with siyan to PS after band , went back home to get changed .
Met , and headed off to PS .
Bought a water bottle ! cost me $15 & GSS STARTS ALREADY !
Blablabla , & the band holiday thingy came out already .
It was like ONLY 4 practice & 1 camp .
Investiture is on 17th june , i dont kow if i spelled it correctly >.<
Camp was 16 - 18 june .
Yawns , i need to study .
Study;study;study . I really need to study .
Today went out with shihui siyan jianwei & aaron .
Okay , i dont find aaron scary anymore ;D
Wanted to go downtown , but didn't . Went to city hall instead .
After went to city hall , went to suntec and walk walk .
Then walk until 8 plus . walked to bugis .
& took bus home , laugher all the way .
nothing much !

Tags replies.
wanyii - fun rights ? LOL.
JO ;] - HELLO PF :D
JAY! - No lah . Please lah . I so guai can ? no teacher complained about me , woooo !
SOPHIA - hello ! you sms me lah . then i saw you walking past me . =.= wasting my sms . LOL !
N E O - how you find out my blog ? hahaha !
sq - who you siol ?
Yap - LOL !
❥Joanne - what siol ! no ang bao for you ;D
Xiiu - okay , link you soon !

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home