Thursday, May 29, 2008

Deleted yesterday post . It only ruin my blog name .
Went for slack-tional . I myself didn't practice much . i got problem with the juniorssss .
Okay , that's crap . Had only like 1hour15minutes of slack-tional .
Next week comfirm no more slack-sional if there is , it will be sectional .
Wasting my time go school only . I want to sleeppppp .
I'm a pig and i agree with it . Pig is cute !
Went in school with a maozi ( cap ) to cover the highlight fringe .
Went in band room , sherman went off after i went in =.=
After the slacktional , me dexter & benjamin went to wash instrument .
Really washh . I help bridget wash lah . Bridget , must say thank you la !
Finish washing went mac with siyan, jianwei, azmir & teck liang .
Ate & went off . Off to work okay ! Wor only like 2hour and 30 minute .
Waiting for mum to get back and give me money to go gaigai tomorrow . Sweet .
Tomorrow going back school for extra lesson . Meeting pris at heartland . 9.45 .
I comfirm she will late . Anyone want to bet ? :D :D :D
I want my coloured contact lense asap T.T
But kindda look back don't really need .
One week is going to be gone just like this . I never town at all ?! How could this be happening ?!
I need to town like crazy on the 2nd week .
3rd week , Band, band , band , band , band , band , band , band & band .
4th week , I dont know . dont ask . But ! Ask me out plureaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !
I'm a good boy , Yes , that's me ! Loke Weng Guan is a good boy . He stays at home everytime !
Ok done . gudDbuys .
& i didn't reborn my fringe at all .

Tag replies .
Jianwei - I love my fringe too =D
jupiter deepavali - hahahaha . Jianwei tag before you ! too bad .
nysa - thank youuuuuuuu . :D
N E O - LOL ! thank youuuuuuuu . :D
derrick - say plureaseeee then i relink but still I admit i'm a lazybug :D
JOVAN ! - thank you noisy birdy -.-
shuting :] - alrights . will relink when i'm not lazy .
hazyrah - hahahaha , go cut the same as me ! & i didn't reborn (:
illi - Of course ! My fringe is HOT stuff .
Junisa - Cut it if you can reach it .
VANESSA - I very the relax . hahahaha . Thanks for the tag teonehneh !
ynomraH - Like that then hip what .
Sj - Very relax already .
SOPHIA - wahhh , you will remember one siol . LOL !

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home