Friday, June 6, 2008

Blogging like finally .
Things going damn bloody fast this few days .
Two week is gonna end just like this . It means band practice is starting .
I've been a decent boy this two week . I town less then 4 time . Like wow ?
I've been studying for most of the time . Hopefully can catch up with my work soon enough .
Study study study & all of the sudden ! I found out my hand writting is improving =.=''
I counted down the days or event already .
4 more band practice excluding 3D2N camp to school reopen .
10 more FREE DAY .
11 more days to band investiture
18 more days to school reopen
24 days to school reopen
Sweet , 10 more free day .
Like crazy ? Yes , i'm going crazy .
No time to town , in order to stay as a good and decent boy . No towning !
It has been raining , tomorrow going study again . Yawns . Meeting classmates at 6 noon !
Go play pool , then go home with jy . HAHAHAHA .
Went TM with siyan yesterday , nothing much to walk . Boredoms .
Headed to PS , like finally ?! But didn't went to orchard );
went bugis & headed home early due to tired-ness .
Saturday going T3 study with siyan . Hopefully jianwei follow .
I'm still thinking how the hell should i prevent from attire check when school reopens .
It has been raining this few days . Bad bad bad .
But it doesn't affect me much ! Cause i'm not going any Bbq or whatever .
But i want to . Jio me please .
& Yesterday i was damn damn angry .
Someone stolen my shoe , my converse shoe that cost me $69.90 .
Cb , how cheap can that stealer go ? Steal one of my socks also .
Bloody hell . I'm damn damn pissed . !@#!@$#%^&*
But what can i do ? I curse that person like shit . GO AND DIE LAH .
Today had sectional , damn bored . Was actually wanting to town with lizhen .
But she didn't reply my message , so like dont want .
When i'm on my way home , lizhen called =.=
asked if want go anot , i rejected . Damn sorry , cause i couldn't cancel the thing again .
Changed , and take my own sweet time & left home . Late as usual .
My mum sucks . I can't stand her any longer .
My sis ask for a new phone , cause her keypad word came out .
Like wth ?
My mum don't allow me to change because mine was still fine .
Like fuck ? Mine isn't fine at all , my the thing DROP out . Isn't it worst ?
& my bottons crack before & i went to repair .
& now her phone is like still very new . She can change why can't i ?
What fucking reason is this ? Trying to talk shit with me .
Say what , " i dont know how this phone funtion or whatever before SHE buy . "
Like i know ? HELLO ? Think before you say . It can be FIXED .
It's not as if the phone cannot be used at all . knn .
She ended with her no link sentence . " Aiya , overall you want change then say la "
Yes , i admit i want to change . It's MY plan . Like hello ?
I wanted to scold , but i didn't . & i'm still quite pissed about it .
I don't know what to post already lah .
Forgot already . Fucking hell .
Gudthbuay .


Tags replies .
andrea(: - =.=
LLyap - Link done .
shaoming XD - I dont have your link . =.=
Junisa - Wth ! Hey pussy face, why ain't you coming ? You ps-ed me .
huiyu - I very relax already .
Derrick - Relink-ed .
shihui - Lol !
Siyan - Relink . & hello ~ friends is friends , in the first place if he didn't say i wouldn't be pissed .
PRIS - LOL ! Okay okay .
STEPH - Ok ok .
hazyrah - LOL ! I can help you !
yiingyun - Link done .

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home