Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Don't ask why i'm blogging at this timing .
One of the reason is because i don't want to sleep . Don't ask why .
& yes , I'm kindda pissed off with some stuffs .
To save face , i shall not say the name .
& greatly apologize to th malay people that read my blog .
I don't know how to say 偏见 in english . Sorry !

Th message to XXX :
If you always think that 我对你有偏见 then that's your problem . Why can't you just come say this straight in my face ?
I dare you to .
Say things or like thinking whatever thing about me behind .
Why can't you just like shoot it infront of my face ?
If you think so , why could you want to follow us ?
If you think 我对你有偏见 right , ASK ME LAHS . You no mouth to ask me huh ?
As they always say don't want reply YOUR messages , i will say " don't be so bad lahs , just reply lor ."
Get this INTO your brain .
If 我对你有偏见 you think i will want to say this ?
I would rather say , " ya lahs , reply his message for what ? Waste of time only. "
Did i ? You bloody ass . In fact i added good word for you .
& ended up , you sortta say 我对你是最多偏建的 .
Like wtf ?
I just feel like going right into your face and shout " YOU'RE A FUCKER "
wth lah . I know no one is perfect . I sometimes will play till over .
But if i really 我对你有偏见 you think i would want to joke with you or so whatever ?
Fat hope ! If i have , i wouldn't even want to waste my time at you .
I sometimes really petty you , but the way say me . NO WAY . WAIT LONG LONG .
whatever . If you still continue to think 我对你有偏见 , then I SHALL .
& i'm starting to have it already . So whatever !

I'm kindda bad mood, but it's also not because bad mood then i posted that .
It's like i was quite pissed when i heard that .
Anw , i wasn't angry or what . So don't need ask me to relax .
I'm very relax already :D
Nothing much , i still got 7 more hours to go .
Not tired at all . woooo . In fact , i'm crazy .
Ok , done . gudthbluye .
& i'm done with my skin . *clapclap*

Tags replies .
Siyan - Give me your link lah !
cat - We saw you too !
hazyrah - How come siol ?
theSAH - erm , thanks . You're ?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home