Saturday, June 14, 2008

Had band for the 4 days & I'm damn tired already .
Tried quite a number of nice pieces like , El Camino Real , Viva Las Vegas & so on .
Quite a number of pop songs . I dont really like pop songssssssssss .
Pop songs = Sight reading must be fast = Fast speed .
My poor little trumpet had a bigbig dent on it . Damn sad .
Little baby have to be sent for repair . It will cost a bomb . Omfgcxszxs .
Using joseph instrument now , since he isn't playing for the investiture .
Bridget is playing with me ! Last second time i guessed . Still got End Of Year concert .
Ocean glows !
Today they interview-ed me for the post thingy for all Sec 3s .
I was th last one , the last person ! Sweet enough .
They interview-ed , don't know what to answer . Mind totally blank .
Oh wells , better stilll . No post ! No post = Free from everything !
Ok , i know i'm day dreaming . Give me the assistance thingy can already .
Great ! I love it the most . LOL ! Investiture is near .
On the 17th . 16- to 18 is band camp ! 19 is band chalet !
Omfg , i miss peixin kids like helll . Gonna visit them on the 19 . Wake up early =.=
Comfirm very tired . Then go chalet ! sweet enough .
Nothing much already i guessed . & save the earth please ! Kindda random .
Gudthbuay !

Tags replies .
Siyan - NONONO ! I'm forever a good boy :D
wanyii - LOL . No lahs . My eye got problem . LOL .
xinlin - Linked . ( x2 )
Hazyrah - Relinked .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home