Sunday, June 22, 2008

School starting soon .
& for sake , tomorrow school starts at 8.50 . Not 7.30 , stop being an idiot & g0 school early .
I'm sick , bad bad & bad .
I've manage to dye my hair back to black ! & i'm starting to love it .
Going town tomorrow after school with siyan !
Yea ! & i love it . I haven't been going town for ages . Shall go there shop tomorrow !
Whole day was rotting at home , nothing really much . Slept like pig .
Pigs are cute , so am i :D
Alrights , got lottas tags to reply . Hais !
Guthebuay . Tag more ! More more & more !

Tags replies .
dExEr -You're thinking of something that i don't know what it is .
S.ShiHui tag
#1 - she hear something !
#2 - Link done .
#3 - What ! I got tag okay !
'tallie' - =.= what only .
WEITING -cockroach are so cuteeeeeeeee . Nah ! Xiaozhu sucks ! Hahahahaha . YWLTSXD .
Mingyan - Never leave down your link . I lazy go search .
❥Joanne; - Yes , i bought the bag . But not gonna bring it to school .

AMANDA - That's what they say . i just believe onlyyyyy .
derrick - What !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home