Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Bloggingggggggg .
School was great , no attire check and seems like everything is going well in class.
Yesterday was like , hip ? Everyday is hip to me =.=
Monday !
Math - Due to the FRC presentation stuffs , only had math for awhile .
Recess - I ate rice :D
Physic - Ok , it's cool . I'm loving physic now . Like wooo , but not the teacher . Neverrrrr .
Chem - I'm think i like chem too . Good teacher & smaller group . Can study !
English - Mr Chia need to leave at 1.15 . Yeahness ! Play talk till 1.45 :D

School was fun .
After school went homeeeeeeeeeee . Such a good boy righttttt ?
But , went out with yannie & siyan for dinnerrrrrrrrrrrrrrr .
Actually i asked sherman , he say okay . But ended up he say cannot BECAUSE .
He thought eat dinnner at heartland but it's like at TM .
I wanted to eat Ahjisen , but they dont want . Yannie brought a friend there .
One of the Ex-Yuying student . Went to eat Mos Burger .
Bought corn soup , hate it . Gave it to mingyan after first spoon of soup .
Smell too strong . Yucks , Sat there for a v.long time .
Talk talk talk talk talk & talk .
Went walk walk and siyan bought cookie monster ! Booooo .
I changed , i dont really like Elmo now . Spongbob is HOT now .
Elmo is stilll loved now . SB is more . Woooooo ,
went home , didn't online . Went study straight away , finish all hwmk like 10 plussss .
Went bed .

Tuesday ! ( Today )
Chem - Listen to the teacher . Time pass damn fast .
EL - Yucks , Mr Chia . Like fall asleep lah .
Math - I finish my math like yesterday . So i wanted to play , but flu is killing me .
Recess - I ate noodle stall .
Amath - Oh , understand most of it . Lucky .
SS - One period , but at least i learn something . WOW !
Physic - Oh , funny again . I think i really love it . But still , not the teacher .

Jingyi's dad drove me to school due to the rain ! Oh , thank you many many .
Jingyi's dad is super super nice .
Had flu for the whole morning . Until Physic . Damn , i kept running & running .
Damn it ! Was like so xinku you know . Totally cannot stand it .
Play with Hazyrah like whole day . So damn funny .
Disiao her like shit . & ahma paper keep flying like don't know what .
I told ahma i 2 days never shit already . Laughs . Breaking world record .
Save the Earth !
I'm damn tired during english lesson , i fall asleep i guessed .
Nuris & Hazyrah laughed at me !
B70 , B 75 , A34 ! Muhahahahhahahaha . Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee .
I swear they killing me if they see this .
Muhahahahahahahahahha . I'm bored .
I still hate that idiot as much as before . Clever people doesn't mean everything .
Fats are all bouncing ! Muhahahahhaahha , i'm bad i know . BUT I LIKE IT .
I shuang . Muhahahahahaha .Too bad . My blog My sad .
Nothing much anw . Byesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss .
Okay, i'm stress nowwwwwwww .
Mingyan told me there's a trumpeter in Bowen sec going for audition .
Omg , i'm damn stress up . Wth !
Scales scales scales . Who don't hate scales ? I still need to memorise !
F ! 'm damn ass stressed up . I want to throw everything aside and go for holiday .
But nahhh . Like not going to happen . For my japan . I chiong all the way !
Chiong ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !

Tags replies .
Junisa - Hmmm, hahah !
JOVAN! - Damn you . Use my name .
AMANDA - Thanksssssssssss bd . Link doneee .
VANESSA - For the japan oneeeee .
joshh - Link doneeee .
wanyii - Yuupe .
WEITING - LOL ! Ahma !

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home