Friday, June 27, 2008

Haven't been blogging yesterday , oh , sorry .
& Some things are piss-ing me off very soon . Sweet enough for me .
Had blog about yesterday & today first . Grandmother story will come later .
Yesterday , had pe . It's superdupercool .
Had dance ! Was quite funny , but overall is like fun .
I'm starting to hate my chinese teacher . Mdm Tan .
That crazy bbbbbitch .
Every small things i do she say call parents . She must be mad . Swear .
She's trying to make us jealous too . She told us this .
" I've a big house , with 7 rooms & 9 air-cons & car have got no place to park ."
Oh yes , I don't give a damn , cause maybe i'm quite happy with what I've now ?
SS ! Omg , i fall in love with SS , about Sri Lanka .
First time i fall in love with other subject siol .
Today !
Hmmm , went school alone . Cause JingYi is sick ! Get well soon !
Super love school today , cause can go home at like 12.40 ?
Whole day was like so happy . Like mad people screaming .
Had SS today , i was like listening . But she say i wasn't listen .
Ended up i talk back, & she shake my hair and say Thank You . =.=
Had band , was like nothing much at all .
Played new piece ! Omg ! So excited .
It's like quite niceeee , super i mean .
I have improved my resting beats ! & I still can't wait for japan trip .
I dont know what piece to chooseeeeeee . Hais , save me please .
I'm damn worried about the audition , 1 more week !
Time is running out . Gonna sectional till crazy .
End of the post !
I shall post my old grandmother story . Dont want read ?
Tag & close the window . There's alot of unknown people reading my blog .
They are not tagging ! Wth ! Okayokay .
Story !
-
-
-
Person #1 : Had band today . Was still quite okay before band practice .
Just right after band practice . I pissed off like hell .
Due to ?
You see , i'm not that bad heart-ed overall .
I still dote on my juniors even i seems fierce and strict to them .
No matter how much i dislike A , i will still dote on her somehow .
& please , you say A is a liar . Like fuck ?
Ok , i'm trying to protect my juniors , got taiji come find me lah .
& please , use your ass brain and think .
T-H-I-N-K .
Don't you tell lies at all ? Not even once in your whole lifetime ?
You sure bo ?
PCK __
I do dote on my juniors , & i dare you to insult .
You dare you come tell me , i scold them for you .
What for so hamji behind people there say my junior is a liar .
So what if A is ? I believe A will change . Lanjiao __
You suck to the max , i swear i would scold like mad .
You're making me so damn pissed . You watch out .
Say that again in other people back . I swear i'll go right into your face and shoot back .
Dare me manxzzz . I've got time for this .
& so what if you're clever or something like that ?
So WHAT ? Big deal sibo ?
It's NOT because i'm the section leader then i do this .
My section i know what's happening . I know how to solve .
I need not people to solve , even if i need . I won't ask you . Bodoh .
I can be good to you , i can be nasty to you . It's all up to you .
I LOVE my juniors . I swear . Non of them is missed out .
& YOU . Get the facts right first . CB .
-
-
-
-
-
Person #2 : Hey hello ? Get back to your own world .
You have no rights to say . No one is like you .
Get a life please . I dont want to give a damn about you .
Whatever .
& whoever is giving me comments , this is my blog for sake .
My blog my say . Not happy ? Get lost .
7 more days to audition . I shall work v.v.v.v.hard for it .
Jiayous !

& people who did my survey / quiz . Many many thank youssssssssss !
Tags replies .
ILLI - Hahahahahah , i dont care you still always misplace . & you didn't snatch my bag today !
SOPHIA - Hahahaah ! I damn love being a noob .
tanweiling - Thanks ! Your stead leh? lol !
dExtEr - LOL ! i'm very relax . & the huiyu is other people lehs ! HAHAHAHAHAH !
huiyu - hmmm . hahaha ! Depends !
Bridget - What ! There's 20 ! Thanks anw , Glenn TianFu Henry and me !
WEITING - lol ! Ok , i'm lazy but useful enough ! Hahahaha !
andrea - link you soon !
Joanne - None , how ? Really !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home