Sunday, December 14, 2008

Hello hello !
LWG is here to blog .
The last 2nd post before i go jap !
I shall post smth tomorrow before i leave if there's time .
Japan againnn .
Weeeeeeeeeeeeee .
Alright , i'm like . woooo , haven't pack anything YET .
Omggggg ,
ok , currently .
My msn hang there .
Why ? Because i was uploading pictures and a 7-1 conversation pop up .
I fucking hate it .
Alright , i shall go get my stuffs done .
Haha !
Bye people .
Enjoy the unglam photos .
And at the end of it . it's the photo of the month !
Yay !


PHOTO OF THE MONTH


Tags replies
hey - Alright alright . Haha !
WEITING - What ?! You box me ?! Omg ,
AMANDA - Too bad for you . Hahaha , quick ! Ask my why i didn't join clar . Laughs .
HX - Thanks , what kind of funny ... ?
Lisa - You've got STM . hahaha !
Joanne - Hello bangs sister . Hahaha !
shihui - Hahah it's just tomorrow .
illi - She does ! She got the bird face .
fannie - Thanks , you never leave your link so how do i link ? o.o
Joan - Hey , linked .
guowei - Linked .
SY - Hahahahahaha ! Woo ~
Bridget - * died *

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home