Monday, December 22, 2008

Hello peopleeee .
One more damn bloody week to start school .
& my work like . Not done yet .
But there's time to go out .
Meeting SY later .
Geeek .
Tomorrow maybe meeting brid they all .
Hahahahahaha .
Alright , i must be crazy .
The others are so damn tired .
While i still have the mood to go out .
LOL !
I enjoy flying around the world .
Why not ?
Kind of like super emo this month or whatever .
I dont know what's my feelings is about .
Weird feelings .
Kind of dont know how to say .
Can't go high or whatever .
Someone must be wrong .
Flying around is the best . Sitting on the plane .
Watching the pure sky blue and cloud for hours .
How great it feels .
hahahah , whatever .
I bringing my new burberry wallet out for jalan jalan .
Byee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home