Monday, December 15, 2008

Tokyo - Japan . ( Aug )

Yea , it's a photo i took during aug , the marching training .
Hahahaha , alright . I'm like quite happy afterall .
I'm going Japan again .
I really really wish to see them again and the teachers again .
The marching teachers again . Omg . i reallyy miss them .
I miss the place i got the grade . The ' childish marching whatever '
Hahahaha !
Anw , going japan again . Photos again . Yay ! Don't miss me anw .
I will be back real soon . REAL soon .
Around sat night .
Yes , about a week .
Anw , i'm kind of sad now .
I mean sad now cause due to something i guesss .
Ok , it's super f easy to get me jealous .
Hahahahahaha .
Bad point of meeeeee .
Laughs .
Bleh ,
i don't kow if i'm gonna enjoy this japan trip or not .
Was kind of sad you know .
I mean like reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy .
Sigh .
Nevermindddddd .
I guess it's kind of . fate .
Hahaha , i'm flying off like tonight .
Around 9 plus . Going to reach school around 5.45 .
Boredoms .
Alright , shall talk less .
Maybe it's my last post .
Who knows .
I mean like what if i'm not gonna be back ?
I wish i'm not coming back afterall .
I mean like , not even staying in jap . In another words .
Die there ?
Yay !
Hahahaaa , whatever it is .
Bye !




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home