Saturday, January 24, 2009

EDITED @ 11.48PM

こんばんわ ! ( Good evening )
うぇんっぐあn です。よろしく。 ( My name is Weng Guan . Hello )
I'm back here blogging again !
I shall post 3 photos first .




-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Finish looking the photos already ?
Hahahaha . Alright . The photo was taken when i was Seondary Two .
Means it's 2 years ago stuffs .
Ok , & i was sort of thinking about alot of stuffs yesterday .
Yes , alot .
I shall listed out come .
One of it , i was really really thinking IF i should be cutting back the hairstyle which ,
Illi said it's nicer in any other way . Well ........
Alright .
2nd - I really needa buck up on my studies .
Yes , studies !
I shall really finish my N level and get on to secondary 5 .
And i've plan some stuffs after Secondary 5 .
Still pending .
You shall not know what it is .
I don't know . But it does concern leaving Singapore in any other way .
I shall really not let my clique down and get on with my books .
Saw that people ? Hahaha .
Must be touched !
Alright , and about next year birthday .
I doubt i will be celebrating with my clique .
I mean who knows . From what i see .
I dont think we will be as close as ever .
& by looking back the photos that i have got .
I would really everyone that has really been taking good care of me .
I would be like just normal Typical Ah Beng outside now .
& yea , ALOT of readers that read my blog without tagging .
How bad .
You better tag or i gonan kill you .
TAG ME .
I know you guys are reading it now .
And lastly .
It's the relationship stuffs .
I bet ALOT of readers would like to know about it .
But yea , i'm not going to tell anyone .
Nehneh !
NONE FOR YOU .
Heh .
Alright .
Lastly , it's the relationship with my parents .
I've been super hot tempered .
I bad child after all . Really bad .
Whatever it is .
Yea , i will try my best to changeeeeeee .
Who knows you will be making friend with a nice guy ? Laughs .
Alright . And maybe my madness which my clique know the best .
I think i shall carry on with it . Hahaha .
If i don't . Mean it's gonna be emo-ish . Hahaha.
Whatever . Ciaos !


Tag replies

Izzati - No , you're never hotter than me . No way !

H.shihui - Niceeeeeeee ? I bet it is .

Bridget - No no , you're chio , i'm hot . I'm always hot eh . Heh !

HX - Hahaha , that's us . Crazyness type .

Lisa - Eh eh eh ! * ROLL EYE * What what ! None hor !

AMANDA - For you to know . Hahaha .

Weiting - I can watch nc 16 show . Are you jealous ? Hahaha . Miss 15 .

SY - I want an Elmo tee pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee ?

Jwei - Hahaha . Thank you ! You finnally tagggggg again ! Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy .

Henry Tan - I'll try :D LOL . Serve you right . And you change blog link again when i link you up ytd ! Arghhh .

Catherine - Hahaha , i was about to delete your link ytd ! But i didn't ! Hahaha ! Sup , how's life ?

-

-

-

-

-

-

& LASTLY .

I'm craving for something which i really want .

A Happy Life ahead . Colour my life , will you ?

Edited part :

JianWei & Siyan : Don't worry . I'm fine ! Heh . Thanks for the concern :D

-

Without you around with me , everything seems impossible . Come back . Will you ?

Fuck you if you want comment anything that i've typed if you dont know me well . I suceed in typing like Typical ahbeng :D stupid -.- I may be pointing at you . Or maybe not . Who knows ? Reader who understand what i said . You're so oh damn clever . Those who don't . You don't fit to even read my blog . Nehbeicheebye ( I did it again . ) I dont know what i'm typing about either . I dont know why am i typing this . If you know why i'm typing this . Please call 999 now . Thank you .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home