Thursday, January 22, 2009

Hello peekpole

Hello people !

I shall start off with a smileeeeeeeeeeeeee .



Hahaha , Alright alright , i know i'm really super geek .
Which i really wanna to be one !
Hahahaha , it shows that . I manage to be a geek ! ζˆ‘εšεˆ°δΊ† !
& sorry for not blogging for the past few days .
Wasn't really in the mood .
Yea , i feel better .
At least we're still friends (:
Oh and yea .
I only going to blog what i remember for the past few days .
Yay !
Alright . I shall post some photos first .


& Look at this !

& guess who is this person ?
It's KohWeitTing !
Hahaha . i snap a photo of it ! Everyone is like cute when they are young .
& anw .
I saw two ladies wearing Gucci shoe . Ohman .
How Oh-My-God can it be ?
& i took a photo of the two Gucci shoe !
Here you go !


Photo #1

Photo #2

Look ! It's super duper cool right ?
It's really very nice . But it's really crazy when you wear it out . ( From my POV )

What i did yesterday is only what i can recall . ( i suspect i've got STM ! )
Oh . It's was TanSiYan's Birthday yesterday

HAPPY 18th BELATED BIRTHDAY !



& this is what we bought for her !
Hahahah , i brought it all the way from my house till there .
Like typical uncle ! Which i'm already am .

& this is Seng Shi Hui .
It's her birthday tomorrow . Yes , 23/1/2009 .

& all the January babies !

From left to right .
Seng Shi Hui ( 23 /1 ) , Tan Si Yan ( 21/1 ), Loke Weng Guan ( 16/1 ) !
Yay-ness !
& all because of that .
We had a January Babies celebration Yesterday !
Had steamboat for celebration .

& this photo !


Shi Hui bought sweets ! Hahaha , she was like feeding Bridget . Like kiddos .
In anyother way . ( Aunties )
After the steamboat , headed to Bugis Juntion .
Yea , took quite a number of photos there !
Hahahahaha .
#1 - Mad ness !


#2 - Bridget & Weng Guan


#3 - Bridget & Weng Guan


#4 - Bridget , S.shihui & Weng Guan

#5 - Bridget , Siyan , Weng Guan

# 6 - Daniel & H.shihui ( couple . Really ! )



#7 - Weng Guan & S.shihui


#8 - Tan Si Yan ( brithday girl ) & Weng Guan !


Alright , and coming up next . It's the Unglam photossssssss !
No one loves it .
Oh , and anyway for the info .
I bought the spec yesterday .
I'm not craving for that or whatever shit .
It's just that i walked past that shop & like ' woah ! Not bad seh '
Laughs , so it's like . Alright , whatver .
Ok , so it's like . Bridget & me is like looking at the specs .
Heeeeeeeeeeee .
So we bought it (:
can't wait for the unglam shots ?
Alright alright , here you go .












Alright , no more photos already .
Laughs .
I shall end my post here !
Hahahhaa , sorry readers . I shall blog more yea ?
Alright , bye . (:
]
]
]
]
]
]
]
]
]
]
]
]
]
]
]
]
]
]
]
]
]
]
]
]
]
]
]
Tags replies .
Amanda - Hello ! Hahaha . Study hard !
Dexter - No balloons please . Or i gonna use knife stab you 100 times .
Illi - Hahaha , thank you for the present . I really love it ALOT . haha . Alright , i always win for canteen stuffs :D
Henry - Hahaha , alright . I will link you up soon !
Bridget - Thank you . I know i'm hot . :D
Danwei - Hahaha , i'm hot . Not you ! & how do you know i online in class ? I online to see if you're online not mah . Lol !
Lisa - Hahaha , syf leh ! 62 MORE DAYS ! Mad ness . It isn't good . Dont learn it from my sucky atttitude .
Snoopy - Oh , hello . Who are you ?
HX - I'm eating Pizza . Hahaha . My mouth is filled with Pizza .
Viandra - no ! It's not nice !
SY - Hahaha , I love it ! Bleh !
Josh - Hey , thank you !
Shihui - Yea , i really enjoy it . Thank you :D
andrea - It's okay !
H.shihui - We had fun ! HAHAHAH .
Illi - you will lose for sake .

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home