Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I'm was quiteeeeeee f-ed up in the afternoon .
I actually scolded @#$%^&*() in class which was so unexpected .
Alright .
I actually spent $25 for two hair cuts today .
And i actually skipped 4 period of lessons !
Oh manzxcvxzc .
How wtf .
I was caught by my DM .
She wanted to suspend me when she caught me .
So it's like ... hmmmm ....
I say i go out to have a haircut .
She agreed .
Aftermath . The conversation between us go like this .
DM : " Oh , here very long here also there also . Unacceptable "
LWG : " Oh , so i go cut again and tomorrow let you see huh ? "
DM " Dont give me this attitde . See me tomorrow . If you dont have a proper hair cut . I will suspend you . "
LWG : * roll eye & walk off *
And i was suppose to get out of school straight away . But i didn't .
Who will be that stupid uh ?
Yea . Was super pissed off .
Went MS with bridget , azmir , siyan & teckliang .
Yea . that's allllllllll .
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee .
Shall upload photos soon yea .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home