Friday, January 16, 2009

Happy birthday !

Happy 16th Birthday Benjamin Loke Weng Guan !

Happy birthday to me !
Alright .
I was so oh unexpected . Really .
Went school in the morning .
Nothing happened !
Was just a normal day .
So , morning i recieved tons of messages .
I love to recieve lots of messages .
Yes , really .
I didn't reply most of them .
I'm really sorry people .
Thank You very much .
I shall only post about today .
I shall let jesslyn off , not gonna post her super unglam photo !
Hahaha .
One day ! You want and see !
Alright , had PE lesson today ! Was quite alright i guess . Had 1.2km run .
And aftermath , so and so .
And Illi and Weiting Pass me the present !
Omgness . It's an huge Red Hot Elmo .



Look ! it's from JingYi , Sebastian , KangRui , Aloysius, Illi , Hazyrah, Nuris &
Weiting i guess .
If i'm not wrong . I'm sure it cost them a bomb .
Thank you people !
-
-
-
-
-
-

Went off to band practice after that .
Was slacking around the band room . Damn cool . They were blowing ballons !

And after that . Me and Junisa was playing with those balloons !
And took photos with it !
A room filled with balloons & rubber smell . Stinks .


















After playing with the balloons .
We were running around .
Laughs .
It's quite fun afterall .
Fall in and stuffs .
Band sang me a birthday song !
Gosh , thank you people !
After that , we went to Pizza Hut !
Had dinner there with CLIQUES !
Omgness .
Before that , we were at the school slacking at a corner .
Junisa pour water on my hair . Cold water .
Yes , cold water .
It was all wet .
Took quite a long time to dry my hair afterall .
Nevermind . It's okay !
It's her Birthday next month .
16 Feb !
Dieeeeeeee !
And here is the present that people gave !
-
-




This was gave by my cliques of friends ! Eggs with words !


The photo was taken at japan . Lips was super dry .
So i was applying the thingy . & i posted !
" click ! " And she took it . Hahahaha !
And from Junisa just right beside the photo ! Yea . Hahaha , super sweet !

It was from cliques again ! They want me to pass Amath .
So they bought me this amath book .
And a mushroom piggy bank !
Hahaha , I shall fill the piggy bank with coins !



& this was from amanda !
Hahaha , thank you amanda !
It's a Red Hot Elmo which goes with a card (:



It's was annabel Birthday yesterday !
Yea , so sunbian also . Hahaha !
Happy Belated Birthday !
She've got sabo by people .
Yea , i've one too . But the photo isn't with me !
Hahaha .



And the cliques bought a Birthday Cake for me !
Yay ! Super super happy .
And Pizza Hut was playing a Birthday Song for me & one for annabel too !
And there's like someone celebrating birthday at Pizza Hut too !
Gosh , she have got the same birthday as me !
Rare .






& lastly .
About this !
when you do this .
You will get.......


This !
A Red Hot kiss mark which you can't see if it's HOT !



& yea , in class . Glenn was like writing
" Thng Jay grew her eyebrown with china seeds "
I dont know why it is china seed .
Hahaha , maybe it's because there's a china visitor today ! Hahaha .



& here's the photo again .


Alright , i really had a very very meaningful birthday .
And thank you people that made this a sucess !
Thank you .
-
-
-

Tags replies .
Andrea - Hahaha , Helloo ! You didn't wish me happy birthday . HAHAHA .
Illi - I'm 16 already ! Hahaha .
Lisa - It's my birthday ! Thank you baby-girl ! Hahahaha .
Weiting - Nah , xiaozhu doesn't rawks alright . Lwg rawks more . Remember ? Thanks !
Hazyrah - Hahaha , thank you ! Hahaha . Thank you .
Alton - Hello .
Shihui - Means you die ! Hahaha .
Noel - Hahaha , Hellooo .
Danwei - Finally you're blogging ! FINALLYYYYYY . & yes , underage clubbing ! Yay !
Hx - hey ! Thank you very much !
SY - Wow ! Thank you TSY ! : D
a - who are you ? Hellooo ! Who are you ! Which a ? That a ? You will know what's i'm talking if it's you .
Joan - Hey , relink soon alright ?
fannie - Oh yea , heard of that too .
Amanda - Yes , she's weird right ! No , 155 is short . SHORTTTTTTT !
Thngjay - Omg , you tagged me ! Once in a million year ! Gosh . I go buy 4D now .





It could be better . Thank you clique .
So , will my dreams come true ?
Please .

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home