Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Hello people !
How's life
It's just like 3 days away !
I wanna make it super important .
16 & 16 !
Hahaha , unexpected .
My attitre still so damn oh good .
Laughs .
Ok , i show you how my attire is like !
Tada !
The hair is super duper short right ? Laughs .
Alright .
I bought like 2 Hello Panda to school yesterday .
Thng Jay saw it . She was like " Eh ! I want the white one ! "
And she's like bugging me till 11 plus .
Madness !
The school change the timeable again . Madness school .
Change change change .
& again , they change the timeable again !
And i didn't get to know what lesson i've got tomorrow .
How great . Shows that i dont really need to bring book .
And i'm going to bring snacks to school again tomorrow !
If there's bag check . DIE .
comfirm .
What kind of principle is this . Geek .
& this is what i bought to school on monday with timetable .
Tadaaa !
Ok , it's news time !
You know smth ?
Just now when i was on the way home .
On the train . Someone actually took a photo of me !
How the fuck right !
So cb lah .
Knnbccb ! -'-
If i happen to see the person again . I gonna use knife and stab the person 1000 times .
Cheeeee !
Alright , end of news .
-
Back to story .
Lesson was really bored . I swear .
And for the O level results .
I dont know my school did really well .
& there's like someone in my school who actually got 40 points for O level !
Madness .
Alright , it's news again !
-
You must be wondering why so many pop up right ?
Because . I only blog what i remembered !
Hahaha , and i remember there a time illi took my paper and help me to write my name .
And she wrote ' Benjamin Loke Weng Guan '
So i didn't really care .
And today , when i actually got the paper back .
The english teacher which i dont really like said .
" When the hell Weng Guan have got a name call Benjamin ! "
* he stare at me *
* innocent look *
& i turn to illi .
Giving that kind of face .
I was like wth wth wth all the way !
Nevermind , so .
Never never let your friends write your name .
It's so a Oh no thingy .
Madness !
Alright , it's the end of news .
-
This 小猪 ( small pig ) photo was taken today !
As you know . Koh Wei Ting ( you can find her blog from my linky ) ,
love this person .
So i was using pen poking it .
Seems so fun !
Gosh . Alright .
Sadist . I swear .
Alright . I didn't have much stuffs to post anw .
Sorry to disappoint you guys .
Chinese teacher haven't been telling me stories .
Oh that's very bad .
And i dont know what blog song i should be putting now .
Cause , everything seems noisy .
Super . Laughs .
Alright readers that's the end of it !
Stay tune !
Bye !
-
{ Ending with an unglam photo taken by Tan Si Yan . }


-
-
-
Tag replies .
JiaoJun - Hahaha , i'll see how first .
JOEY - rare to see you taggin in my blog ! Hahaha .
Jasmine - Alright , tag you soon . I've got STM .
Henry Tan - Hahaha ! What i dooooo . I'm like so innocent . * blink blink *
Hazyrah - Hello ! : D
Amanda - I admit once in a while . Hahaha , but not shorter than you .
SY - I never tell lie ! Lol ! I have got no mimi . Hahaha . I'm like so innocent ! ):
Glenn - Sup geek !
DANWEI - Why not ! You guys are bestie right ! Hahaha , you guys love each other . LOVE !
Bridget - Hahaha , define danwei !
fannie - Yes , i remember who you are .
Jianwei - omg . madness ! Once in a million year !
weiting - Hahah , dont let me poke your xiaozhu again ! I'm hottter .
Joan - Hello ! Relink soon : D
HX - wengguan2@hotmail.com . And hahahaha , updated already .
Noel - * blink blink *
Lisa - We love henry ! Hahahaa ! Your chocolate still with me !
Shihui - Hahaha , die aleady lahhh . DIE DIE DIE !
Regina - Wooo ! Yes , i agree to a large extend .
andrea - Hahaha , ok ok . credits to you .
illi - Ok , i shall relink soon geek !


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home