Saturday, December 27, 2008

[ Edited ]
Hellooooooo .
Alright didn't go the NIE concert .
Can't go out either .
It's really the SHIT .
I finish the presentation already ! Woooooo .
Alright , it's kindda cool after all .
I only took like 30 minutes . anyhow anyhow only .
anw , i miss !@(*&#$%^% like shit . Just all of the sudden .
Omg , mad-ness .
Ok , i'm going out tomorrow . Date me date me !
I dont think i'm gonna stay at home like a geek .
Few more days to like school reopen .
Omg , & yet my work is 0% done .
How great .
I shall not finish the holiday assignment . I mean not even gonna do .
& yet my book is like . I bought none of them .
Arghh , i think i'm gonna get killed .
And most of all . My attire gonna fail for sure .
Nevermind ! New Principle and Vice Principle & New DM !
Yay ! Ok , i shall see how . Hohohohohohoho .
I shall bring my bangs to school & BANG you !
Hahahahaha .
Alright , lame asss crap .
Bye .

Tag replies .
H.shihui - I'm always fast in everything ! ( as if )
Andrea - Ahhhh , if any of my bag is spoil. You dieeee ! DIE DIE DIE . Laughs .
Illi - HELLOOO ! i don't even know where you're going lor . How geek ! Anw , i dont want KWT . I want my x'mas present and BIRTHDAY PREESNT ! Hahahaha . I shall HOHOHOHO you in school when i see you . Watch out . * laugh *
DANWEI - Ohmygod ! Relax ! And yes , please soon .
HX - oh ? thanks !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home