Tuesday, December 23, 2008

beely bumby
Alright , i'm kind of like want cry .
HAHA .
ok ok , something which really touch me .
Haha .
I was like requesting my so call cliques to be back on my bday which is next month .
As a clique .
Lots of up & down .
Well , for now .
It isn't a cliques .
I remember from the very very starting .
I had a clique .
Aftermath . It broke off .
& more and more .
It got bigger .
Around 10 + of us .
So everyone was very close and so on .
Recently , because of .... i dont know what either .
I broke off .
And now it turn smaller .
But yet we still talk .
Lots of up and down on 2008 .
But well , i have been a real good boy .
i would want something that only me myself know the best .
And yay ! Most of them agreeed that they would be back for meeeee .
Heeeeeee .
Alright , good luck for you Os people .
Hahaha ,
Tomorrow it's christmas eve .
& yet , i dont feel the mood in it .
Really , i shall really get some update from people .
Arghhhh .
Busybusy .
Get on with it and stay happy .
The promise that we made

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home