Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry X'mas people !
Up next ( for band Yuying band members ) .
There a concert on 27 Dec .
You guys should be inform already .
Yea , if you dont know how to go .
Do visit this website http://ssmusicians.blogspot.com/ to have more info .
By then you guys bring me there . Cause i'm super lazy to know where it is .
Yea , so read it !
Coming up next ....
Hmmm ......
Alright , recieved tons of messages when i woke up .
Wooo , i'm like super happy .
Yes , this is how weird i am .
Many many thanks yoh .
Woke up around 4 plus i guess .
Prank pepole . Laughs . Called danwei !
She was like " hello ( dead voice ) "
While i was like . ' Ohayou ! & Merry x'mas ' all the way .
Alright , today going relative place while will only take me less then 1000 step to her house .
& aftermath maybe going out with them for movie . OR out with bandmates again .
well , there's band tomorrow .
Irritating .
Yea , whatever it is .
A few more months !
Hohohohohohohohohohohoho .
I can't wait .
I will be free after april & study like how i geek does (like how i call people a geek)
Laughs .
I'm sooooo oh looking forward to that way .
Yea , got to go .
Bye madness !
-
-
-
Tag replies .
H.shihui - Linked !
Illi - You !@#$%^&*() little kiddo . You didn't ask me to relink you . Noob ass . I'm waiting for my birthday present . Hohohohoho ! You better give me a good one or i gonna use knife and stab you 10000 times . And btw , i thought you're back on .... 27 ?
YANHAO- hahah , i scare you cannot see . Anw , put your link again . I think that link got error on it . Yea . Cheers !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home