Wednesday, December 24, 2008

It's christmas eveeeeeeee .
Seems like a typical super boring wednesday .
I shall wake my brain up and tell myself that i'm in singapore now .
Mingyan told me something on the net just now .
She was saying 5 years later .
Me and her will go Jap tgt .
Laughs .
I told that to Tang too .
Hopefullyyyy .
Went serangoon walk walk in the afternoon
w TSY , BT & SSH .
headed home around 5 plus .
& i'm here like online watching videos .
Yes , Nishihara videos .
Ohwell . I love you like omg-ness .
Madness .
and playing with some sort of marching stuffs .
Seems nice anw .
Gonna go relative house tomorrow .
And maybe going out with JW & TSY or maybe more .
Like yay , has been quite a time since i went out with jianwei .
Hahahahahaha !
& yes , there's band on 26 .
Urghhhhh .
Suck big time . I swear .
There like 5 people birthday on that day itself .
Gosh , it's driving me crazy .
Madness again .
Alright , nothing much anw .
Baboom-ed .
Mood seems weird .
Causes : Tan Si Yan , Bridget Tang , Seng Shi Hui , How Shi Hui , Chan Jian Wei & many many more .
& it's just like 545 hours away !
Gosh gosh gosh , madness .
I can't wait .
& now
it's time to SUAD .
Bye .
Tag replies .
Siyan - Hahahah ! * Pat pat *
Junisa - Hahahahha , hopefully ! Hahahaha . See you on 26 : D
Bridget - Nono , we went serangoon . Haha !
you - Hahaha , i got 101 reasons for not entertaining you . Write down your name before i entertain .
Lisa - Madness ! Wang Ba Dan !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home