Friday, December 26, 2008


Helloooooo .
Woke up late today .
Heeeeeeee , like some kind of mad ass .
Really really late .
That's one bad thing .
Sorry Junisa !
I tihnk she must be pissed off . Omgomg , sorry !
Band today , play the same piece the whole day . Hip .
Going NIE concert tomorrow . Aftermath going ............... i-don't-know .
Seems so damn easy to get irritated recently .
Kill me .
Omg-ness . Laughs .
alright , don't have the mood to blog either .
Anw , my wish list is like there ! At the left hand corner . My bday is like 500 plus hours away !
Hahahahah , so .... HOHOHOHO .
Anw , i shall post some photos at the end of the post .
The japan trip photos . Either it's the section or with me inside .
Yea , enjoy the unglam photos .
Byeeee .



















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home