Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Chinese teacher

Hello people !
How's life ?
Weng Guan has been a damn good boy today !
He did his English homework the day before .
& i love the lessons today . Expect for English .
I hate the teacher as much as you could think of . Bias .
Anw ! I was really a good boy today ! Look !

-

It's like i did the Amath .
Everything that the teacher say .
He was like praising me . " Good Weng Guan ! "
Hohohoho .
First time .
I think i'm a geek already . Oh gosh . omgjczbmvbzxnc .
And today , my fav lesson was chinese !
.
During the lesson . Glenn play his psp in class .
Someone complain .
The teacher said " It's okay , let him play . Now let him play , play until he finish . N level go ITE "
We was laughing out loud . Eh , sorry . Only chinese student will understand .
She love the Play and Finish .
Cause she simply love the word " byebye "





There you go . The picture . Sorry malay friend or any people who can't understnad chinese .
Coming up next , it's a video of the teacher gossiping .
Super super super funny . I'm gonna remove it soon . So stay tune !
Either you see it now or whatever .
And i apologize again .
Cause it's in chinese .
Chinese lesson you know ! Hahaha ,
Alright . Enjoy !
.
.
Deleted : D
.
.
.
So how was it ?
And anw , there more !
Yea , so stay tune again !
And yes . Yesterday or .... today ?
I had a dream .
Guess what ?
I thought there's like $400 under my bed when i woke up from my dream .
Weird ? It is !
And when i woke up for school . I really bend down and check if there's $400 dolllar .
Hahaha . Typical .
And Emath lesson today .
Mr Tai came in , he ask us to buy an exercise book for notes .
It cost 55 cent .
Then he added " If you don't have 55 cent . Just give 60 cent "
And whole class was like . " Oh ! You cheap lah , want extra then say lah ! "
And he laughed .
And after my Fav class . That's chinese .
My teacher was praising me .
She said " Weng Guan , your hair very nice leh ! I like your style "
Like so omg . I can't believe it . I pull down the hair i hide .
She say " Wah , you damn good at hiding . How you hide one ah ? "
So i was crapping with her .
And she said , why does school need to have hair check ?
Hair doesn't affect studies at all .
So someone in my class said " So if you be Principle you would allow right ? "
She replied YES .
Omg . she's crazy yet v.cute .
Alright , i've got Amath work to do .
And one of my friend say that she need One hour for one question .
So total there's 6 question .
So i was saying " You 11 start doing , 5 i call you ask you go bath . "
Lol ! Crap . Alright
Shut up . Gonan study now . Ciaos .
Reply post when i'm free ! Paiseh . But tag ! THANKYOU.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home