Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Hello peekkkkpole .
How's life ?
Great news !
Lwg manage to get back to his study mood already .
Oh gosh , and like Secondary 4 already .
I went to school early in the morning .
As usual . I saw this .
Omgness .
He's daryl , he've been playing psp since we're Sec 3 till now .
Grow up please : X
& Yes , about my psp . My Blue psp .
I haven't been touching it for like ..........

A month or so i guess .

& All of the sudden , of miss hachioji people !

A photo of them . { Grab from Bridget blog . }
& yes , it's them again ! How cooolllll .

Alright , enough of the rubbish .
So what did LWG did today in Yuying Secondary ?
Morning , i wasn't caught for attire check . Omg .
How nice .
I know i'm a good boy after all . I mean i'm really am ok .
Hohohoho .
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
Oh gosh . [ Randomness again ]
I heard that they are collect their results on 16 January .
Gosh , it's so oh my birthday !
No no , i dont think it is .
Hopefully it's not . Pleaseeeeeeee !
Back to story .
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
Weng Guan listen in class like every lesson . Expect for .
English .
I slept for 10 minutes i think & i woke up . & It's recessssssss !
After recess was MT follow up amath and math .
Sit with Xin Rong .
Omg , i did 3 questions .
Aftermath i was about to do the other question .
Bell rang ! I was super super happy !
Hahaha , but still . I got to look at my math teacher face for 2 more period .
-.-
Nothing much happened i guess .
Didn't go as crazy as what i think i usually would do .
After school , headed to backgate with Glenn to have lunch !
&
back to school again .
Went for sectional .
& went home !
Yippe .
How great .
So how am i gonna spent my day tomorrow ?
Make a guess . I will give you a prize !
Hohohoho .
Alright , shut up and drive .
I'm gonna be a geek . Yes , a geek like how i always call people .
I'm gonna be a geek and study even there's no homework .
Laughs .
Byeeeeeeee !
'
'
'
'
'
[u]Tag replies !
Lisa - Nahhh , it's because you've got too much spare time . I wish i've got also lor !
Bridget - No ! Leehom doesn't . Hahaha ! L .Weng Guan rawks more . Remember ?
H.shihui - Wah seh , finally you tag when you come my blog ah ! Ok lahhh , forgive you . I'm not lor ! You see next year i no more already . Hahaha . Wait and seee !
Danwei - You want Bridget ? Hahaha . Bridget or Weng Guan ?
noel - Hey ! sup .
Illi - alright . see you in school tml then . Hahaha . [/u]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home