Saturday, January 10, 2009

Hello people .
Sorry for not blogging yesterday or whatever shit .
You have really been wondering what i'm busy with yea ?
Hahaha , make a guess !
.


.


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Found the answer ?


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Here you go ! I'm flooded with band practices . & homework -.-




Seems small and so disgusting . I know i know . I don't know why too .
Alright . Band was alright i guess .
Everything goes well . Expect , i tio pangseh-ed .
Omgness . How bad .
But i've got Henry Tan ! Hahaha .
Friday , after recess i went up to the class .
I sit near him . And i started singing in class .
Not alot people in class .
Singing till half .
He gives me a kind of stupid face .
Wanan know how the face look like ?
* wink wink *
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
* Drum rolls *
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Tada !

Hahaha , that's Henry Tan .
He loves stupid faces .
Yea yea and stuffs .
And omgness .
I must really control myself for not sleeping in History class .
I've been sleep in either History or English lesson .
It's so-oh boring .
& i'm like flooded with homeworks everyday .
Oh well . Save me .
Alright , it wasn't that bad i guess .
It's gonna get worst a few weeks later .
Well ,
oh , yes . I'm having an exam break at around ............ 27 April .
It's means ............... i dont need to go band anymoreeeeee !
Omgness .
It's just months away .
I can't wait . I really wanna be a geek .
I really really want .
& friday after-school .
Was taking photo . Hahaha ,alright . Some really really geek photo you ever seen .
I swear .


{ Liting and Regina }


{ Regina , Lwg , Andrea }



{ Twins ! }



It's really super geek and nerdy .

.

.

.

.

.

.


Alright , and this !

{M&M}


The box will like give a ' pop ' sound when you press it W/O chocolate .
It's so oh freaking cute .
I know when i was Secondary one . Alright , kind of noob .
And on that day , which was on ... Friday again .
After school . I headed to Heartland Mall to get M&M chocolate before i headed to band .
My friends was having KFC for lunch .
& i was eating two packet of it .
& YESTERDAY .
Henry added me into a 5 in one conversation . Including me .
Look !
........
......
....
...
..
.
.
..
...
....
.....
......
I hate it .
I remember there's a time where he added like 8 people .
The whole lappy like hang . I was totally wtf .
So , next time .
Try not to add L.wg in 12345678910 in one conversation .
Tell me in advance .
Or else i'm gonna kill you .
Alright . I'm done .
Bye !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home