Thursday, January 8, 2009

Sup people . Since i've got nothing to do . I shall be like . Doing this survey .
.
.
Rules must be followed:
Each blogger must post this rules.
Each blogger must start with ten random facts about themselves.
Bloggers that are tagged need to write about their own blog, ten things and post this rul
es.
Don’t forget to leave them comments telling them they have been tagged and are to read your blog.
10 Random Facts about me.
#1. I have One thousand and one weird habits .
#2. I don't eat breakfast .
#3. I love to be a nerd or geek .
#4. I'm short .
#5. I get high easily. Super .
#6. I'm a band geek till August .
#7. I wanna go Japan again .
#8. I love my blog .
#9. Super omgness attitude .
#10. I love my dog .


1.Who’s the person that tagged you?
Shaowei
2. Relationship between you and him?
Friend .
3. Three impressions of him?
Tall , Crazy & madness .
4. If he becomes your enemy, you will?
It's won't happen .
5. What will you say to the person you like very much?
I love you lah . Bodoh .
6. Characteristic i like about myself?
The super weirdness .
7. Characteristic i hate about myself?
Anything you dont like about me .
8. For the person whom you hate, you say?
Hello ! Let's make friend and i shall burn your ass off (:
9. What do people feel about you?
Hmmm, hot .
10. Your crush?
Crush ? Lol !
11. Pass this to 10 people:
#1. Lisa
#2. Siyan
#3. H.shihui
#4. Bridget
#5. S.shihui
#6. Jianwei
#7. Amanda
#8. Walter
#9. Joanne
#10. Danwei
12. If 5 & 7 were together?
Oh , you mean S.shihui and Amanda ? They were tgt before ! Haha .
13. who does 5 like?
s.Shihui , me !
14. What colour does 9 like?
Joanne . PINK .
15. Say something about 8?
Walter . Hip , cool & madness ! Wooo.
16. Who is 2?
Siyan . PORK .
17. Talk about 3.
H.shihui . She's a girl .
18. Who is 10’s best friend?
Danwei - Bridget .
19. Who’s the sexiest among all 10?
None of the above . But there's one . Name : Weng Guan .
20. What colour does 4 like?
Bridget , Green ?
21. Is 4 single?
[Jed] nopee..
22. Your relationship with 1.
Lisa , Japan friend cum my daughter .
23. Are 5 & 6 best friends?
S.shihui jianwei . I think so ? We're a clique .
24. 9’s surname?
Joanne , pui pui .
25. 7’s nickname?
Amanda , cheap ?
26. Say something to 8.
Walter . Helllooo !
27. Say something to help 9.
Joanne , Time to cut your nails .
28. Who do i admire?
Everyone .
29. Where does 1 live?
Lisa , I don't know . Hougang .
30. 10 of them know who you like?
Yes !
31. Say something to 6 when you see him/her.
Hello jianwei !
32. 10’s spouse?
Danwei , only one . LioDanWei .
-
-
-
Sup ! I've got nothing to do anw .
Lazy to post .
Shall post tomorrow or sat .
Yea , stay tune !

.
.
.
Tag replies .
Junisa - Yes , your sexy hot photo . Woooo !
Bridget - Now you believe already ! Hahahaha , i'm a good boy . 12 january ! Haha !
Danwei - Hahaha ! Okok , relax !
Shihui - I'm gonna smack you soon . How dare you forgot the promise . Kill you upside down .
Noel - Hey you ! Thank you very much :D You too yea ?
Amanda - You need more time .
H.shihui - Hahah ! Alright lah . Thank you !
SY - Don't have lor . You don't crap hor . I smack you .
Delon - Nah , i'm not !
Glenn - Hip what . Laughs . ^^
Jianwei - Hahah ! OMg . like finally you tag me ! HOHOHO .
Hx - yea , i love her like mad . Hahaha !
Lisa - yea , it's still with me . I was about to eat it that day .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home