Monday, March 9, 2009

Hello readers .
How did you spend your time yesterday ? { Sunday ! }
I spent my sunday with band members ! My schedule for this & next week .
Monday to Sunday - School .
Mind you , it's for freaking two weeks . Excluding last week .


Anw , we went Singapore Conference Hall yesterday for SYF soundcheck .

Will be having another Soundcheck like 24th or something . It's a tuesday if i'm not wrong .

Will be as busy as bee ! It sucks . & other than that .

The weather has been so unpredictable . and there goes my fever . So super unpredictable
{ Shows that i'm weak }



Alright , here's some photo that was taken today .
When i was there yesterday . the ' syf mood ' was back . Totally . It can freak me out upside down .




That's my Junior . Dexter .




That's henry .


The one standing is SiYan .



That's Junisa . { she's taking people's people . in another words , sicko }


That's was the practice . { SiYan took the photo & it's was not allowed actually . }


when we were leaving . I was sitting on the bus and wonder around .
So i happen to see this !


The name SCH ( Singapore Conference Hall ) seems so grand to you .
But because of the chair . It made the reputation down . HAHAHAHA .
How typical can weng guan go .
so , we headed back to school around 6 plus .
& were dismissed around 7 plus .





& around 1.40 pm , someone called me ! Guesss who .











* drum rolls *










* wink *













It's actually a number which is '+1001 ' such an ass right ?
& like the , i didn't picked up that call . It's so ..... dangerous .
First thing that flash to my mind was " If i pick up . i think my bill will be a bomb "




fyi , i was shocked too okay .




& yesterday .
when i'm out with siyan . The mood seems so ..... low !
And she gave me a packet of Elmo Tissue which i adores alot .
It's super super super super cute .




You can actually find this tissue @ WATSONS .
but i went to Kovan WATSONS today , it's like . out of stocks i guess .
suck suck suck sucks !




Alright , nothing much actually happened today .
Going to school as usual with my stomach in pain the whole damn day .
it isn't nice you know .


& i was about to go home for a rest . { in another mindset i dont feel like going }

So illi was like " let me see your Elmo Tissue "

* hand it over *

Illi : * took it & placed it inside the pocket * & said , go remedial .

So i was like " :( "

ended up , i did because i know i'm a good boy afterall .
Heh .

Alright , shall post maybe some day if i've got things to
& please kindly do the survey , because i don't know if i should continue blogging .
heh , thank you very much .
& click on my ADs too . TYVM .


I've been asking myself .
我是真的快乐吗? { I'm a really happy ? }

LOL .

the answer is . How the hack i know ?!
teehee .
time for your taggies reply . If you didn't tag . Please tag now . NOW .




Tag replies
Lincoln - It does ! Alittle i guess .
Thng Jay - Relink done .
JOEY - relinked .
Weiting - I don't know under you tell me . Who bothers to read lah . Ok , you tell me how many words i've got now . LOL .
Yihui - wengguan2@hotmail.com
SyaZ - i didn't hop on to your blog . HAHAHA .
carin - Crap .
jasmine - tagged .
AMANDA - hahaha a, thanks ah .
DANWEI - yes , i think so too . I'm sad . go town with me . HAHAHA .
Jing Ming - Hello .
illi - Hello. You go use nail polish lah . teehee .
Christina - Eh , sorry . I don't who are you ? Leave down your blog link ? Maybe i could remember .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home