Friday, March 6, 2009

Hello readers . How are you ? I am fine . I think i am . i don't think i am .
Hahaha . okay . a whatever to me . { roll eye }




Life has been fine for Day #1 .
At least , i tried to be happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy .
Because i still got friends around me which i love them even more .
For example .

Classmates .
Most of them were there for me like everytime .
Listening to me . Joke with me . Tolerate my nonsense . Really nonsense .

Bandmates .
Which they were always there too . really .

Band Alumni .
They were the best of all . Not saying the rest ain't good .
But they are the one who really understand me inside out .

Japan Trip people and stuffs .
Yes , they are nice people too .

so i've got friends that care about me .

I wish i would just like . forget you all those memories .

It's good and bad . But it really does matter how i handle it .

Love is something which you need to be able to handle .

Like me , i could onlt that the sweet parts . But not the sad ending part .

Now , i don't believe in forever like you .


& i love sunflowers like how DanWei does . Lol . { that's random }







School has been fine . I've really been sweating like hell . Hell lot .
Why ?

I've got PE lesson in before recess .
They had 2.4km run , which i've injured my leg . So i walked one round with Glenn .


we were like totally making a fool out of ourself .
Hahaha . he was like " walao , i dont feel like walking . I want to crawl . "
so i was like " Ok . Let's crawl "

* after few seconds *


you would be seeing two little shorty idiots crawling on the road . { Ok , i admit i'm short . }
so we were like crawling . making alot of noise .


i'm always full of nonsense when i'm with him . so beware .
& during chemistry lesson on thursday . i was playing with him too !
we went to draw other people's table . It's childish i know . But it's entertaining .



One of the example :


Looks wrong . really wrong .





That's only one part that i drew .

Glenn drew alot . Really alot . Like 1/4 of the table . Madness . Totally .




& in class today . saw the class tee shirt design .
it's ugly . it's bad i know . I didn't design it but i'm here saying it's ugly
I super duper don't like the font . It's like ..... Hip Hop Dance type . { rocky type }

So it's weird . really weird .
I mean all the three design is rocky type .


anw , had band today as usual .
we were under the damn hot sun . As i mention eariler that i sweat alot .
It's hell lot . was under the hot sun for hours . & it didn't rain today .


:(



I thought it should be raining and cancel the rehersal .
uhhhhhh . ok . shut up & drive .


what's next ?


i had band , after band practice . wanted to go town with siyan .
due to my sticky-ness . I was like ' no way i'm gonna go anymore ' { i have extra clothes }


So we .....



headed to SengKang for dinner .
walked all over the place . Fully packed . hell irritating .
so we were about to go like somewhere .
but didn't . lazy to elaborate . Met Siyan's WooWoo .
and walked to buangkok tgt .
Had dinner there which sucks like shit .
& headed homeeeeeeee .



And here i am .



I got to wake up early tomorrow .
Who's willing to give me morning call as early as .... 7.30 ?
Please feel free to call . HAHAHA .



& was telling people on msn that i can't muti task .

I'm lousy at that . Really lousy . I can't muti-task .
I was like ' i want to blog . ' but i continue talking to people . Irritating .



Ok , i shall go off first . Ciaos . { ending with a photo that was taken today ! } :)








anw , poking dimple does give you some effect .
I've got alittle dimple . Just a little .
You would see my little dimple if you notice it . & a girl sitting beside me for FRC .
she has been showing off her big eye ball and dimple . and i always say .
' eh big eye ball . stop it . Stop showing me your dimple or i'm gonna screw it all in '
And she will be laughing . and it goes on and on again .
heh . alright . Please take note of my little dimple when you see me . teehee






Tag replies .
amanda - alright . Go ahead . It's effective you know . anw , i will cheer up . Even if i don't i will still be happy in the outside . No worries .
hx - haha , i see . i prefer the brown and black . i dont liek the green . too . olive .
Yihui - you didn't add me lah . liar . Add me again .
H.shihui - Oh gosh . I'm sorry . really sorry !
SY - i entertained you today . happy ?
yuehyi - nah . give up .
nuris - okay , relinked .
Feng - hello feng feng . Heh . ok . linked .
S.shihui - ok , you say one ah .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home